No products in the cart.
Before you click to order your first ancient and unique coin of Balochistan, Khan of Kalat, Let’s first know little bit about the History as well.
It’s the only one piece of coin left to sell, before someone else purchase it, order it now.
How To Order?
Simply, Email us or Just call us on our WhatsApp Number
WhatsApp: +92 3048086046
Price: 150,000 PKR
|1638||Kalat State founded.|
|14 May 1854||Under British protection.|
|12 Aug 1947||Kalat assembly agrees on Independence State.|
|15 Aug 1947||de facto Independent State. Recognized by UK and India.|
|27 Mar 1948||Pakistan formally annexed Kalat.|
|31 Mar 1948||Kalat accedes to Pakistan.|
|03 Oct 1952||Joins Baluchistan States Union.|
|14 Oct 1955||State extinguished.|
There is a very huge history of Khan of Kalat Balochistan History, For More Details, You are welcome to visit Wikipedia for that, For now let’s mention few details of Khan of Kalat Coin. Coin of Khudadad Khan of Kalat Baluchistan
|Diameter||27.0 mm x 22.5 mm|
|Ruler||Wali Mir Khudadad Khan|
|Citing||Mahmud Khan Durrani|
In 1893 the Wali was deposed for misrule and Kalat’s mint was closed. Mintage Years: AH 1281-1282, 10786 & 1186 (for 1286), 1290, 1293-1296 and even some without date.
- To Pakistan from 1947 – date
- Capt. Mir Sir Ahmad Yar Khan (1st time)……….10 Sep 1933 – 14 Oct 1955
- He was the son of Mir Mohammad Azam Jan Khan and the President of Council of Rulers from Apr 1948 to 14 Oct 1955. From 03 Oct 1952 to 14 Oct 1955 the four Baluchistan states (Kalat, Kharan, LasBela and Makran) form the Baluchistan States Union. As he was the Wali of Kalat, became Khan-e-Azam of the Union. He died in 1979.
- Tom Hickinbotham (British Agent)……………….1945 – 1947
- Mir Ahmad Yar Khan (2nd time, in rebellion)……20 Jun 1958 – 1958
- Mir Dawood Jan S/o Ahmad Yar Khan (pretender)………..1979 – Jan 1998
- Mir Agha Suleiman Jan S/o Dawood (pretender)……..Jan 1998 – date